Tuesday, September 3, 2024

In which the author finds himself to be extremely busy

I may have bitten off more than I can chew here.  Lots going on, and (self-imposed) deadlines adding pressure to it.  At this moment I am working on revisions for Werewolves of London (trying to get it up to where it's worth showing to publishers at PAX Unplugged, even if it's not 100% done at that point), revisions and layout for Neon Knights (I'd really like the flyer I give out at PAXU to list it as "available now" instead of "coming soon" for the third year in a row), and also a surprise round of revisions on Under a Violet Moon (publishers are interested but want to make changes), and with all that I'm still trying not to let Dolomball fall off the radar but it still needs a decent amount of work as well after the last playtest.

And that all has to fit around the day job, and family, and not letting the house fall apart, and whatever else pops up at any moment.  At least I'm not sitting around getting bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just rip my lungs out, Jim

Massive overhaul on Werewolves of London after the last playtest, and then got to test the new version yesterday. New map - focusing on Inn...