Thursday, May 23, 2024

Dolomball - exciting developments

Well, exciting for me at least.  The new thing I'm trying after the last playtest is to put two different effects on each card, and you choose which one to use when you play the card (rotating it to indicate your choice - you have to commit before everyone reveals their actions for that turn).  Some of the cards just have a couple different basic options on them, others will have a basic option on one half, and the other half is stuff like being able to maneuver multiple pieces toward a target area, or reaching extra far to block an opponent's throw, or whatever other stuff I can think of.  I don't know how soon I'll have the new version ready, but hopefully it's not too long of a wait before the next test game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just rip my lungs out, Jim

Massive overhaul on Werewolves of London after the last playtest, and then got to test the new version yesterday. New map - focusing on Inn...