Sunday, April 28, 2024

The nice thing about having too many projects at once is bouncing between them

Violet Moon has started going out to publishers, I need a break from revising Neon Knights, so today's work was focused on Dolomball.  I came up with some revisions a while ago, did the one solo test, and then forgot about it while I focused on pushing the other two.  So it took some time today for me to reread my notes from before and actually remember what I was doing, but once I was refreshed I was able to rewrite the rulebook to cover all the changes.  Got through the text today, still need to redo the gameboard, then the diagrams in the rulebook, and also finish updating the Screentop prototype.  It'll happen soon enough.  Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The nice thing about having too many projects at once is bouncing between them

Violet Moon has started going out to publishers, I need a break from revising Neon Knights , so today's work was focused on Dolomball ....