Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Neon Knights update

 Just finished the latest round of revisions (I feel like it's not the first time I've said that).  Biggest thing was fleshing out the setting description.  I got some good advice about that from readers a couple months ago, with things to add to the setting chapter but also ideas about weaving in bits of implied setting into artifact and adversary descriptions, so I did that.  Seems pretty good right now, maybe actually ready to start moving into layout sometime.  Sure would be nice it the flyers I bring to PAX Unplugged this year can say "available on DriveThru" instead of "coming soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just rip my lungs out, Jim

Massive overhaul on Werewolves of London after the last playtest, and then got to test the new version yesterday. New map - focusing on Inn...